Brillio Freshers Off-Campus for Data and Analytics Practitioners at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Hiring for Data and Analytics Practitioner
- Data and Analytics Practitioner
Number of Openings
- 10th/ 12th Percentage: 75% and above
- BE / BTech (CSE/IT/IS)
- ME / MTech (CSE/IT/IS)
- 2020 & 2021 Passout
- 60% throughout
- No Backlogs
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of Python/Java and SQL
- Excellent English written & spoken communication skills
- As part of Brillio Data Analytics and Engineering practice, you will partner with clients to build experiential at scale and speed to bring vision to life. You will work with a bunch of energetic and passionate technologists fueled by data, fun, and curiosity who discover solutions hidden in large datasets.
A day in the Life of Data and Analytics Practitioner at Brillio
- You will partner closely with the project lead/manager to deliver state-of-the-art outcomes using solutions engineered by Consultants/Architects/Data Scientist.
- You will develop and build on your expertise in Data Science, Big Data, Analytics and Visualization tools/techniques daily to enable incremental innovation in on-going projects.
- You will take complete ownership of various modules in the project, work independently and/or collaborate with team extensively depending on complexity of task.
- At all times, you will clearly articulate and communicate with a diverse set of internal and external customers with varying degrees of technical proficiency and deliver critical business and process related information to mitigate any risks or failures.
- You will persistently look for opportunities to address customer needs by being a thought partner in every moment of engagement.
For you to be successful, you must
- Build partnerships within and outside the team regardless of formal authority
- Dismantle personal knowledge and empower others by mentoring and fostering an environment of growth
- Create value by anticipating and meeting needs of internal and external customers and delivering high-quality results and be accountable for outcomes
- Open and flexible to accommodate and implement new ideas, understand business complexities, nurture innovation and challenge the status quo persistently
- Grasp data that is available, pay attention to details and strive to be subject matter expert in chosen area of specialty through continuous learning and improvement
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.