British Telecommunications (BT) Entry Level Recruitment for Trainee Associate Engineers at Gurgaon, Last Date – 17 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
- Trainee Associate Engineer – FND
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
You’ll have the following skills & experience
- Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-3 years.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- Job function: Customer service
- Main location: Gurugram
- Schedule: Full-time
- Working pattern: Standard
- Salary: Competitive
- Experience: Fresher
- Closing date: Feb 17, 2021, 11:59:00 PM
About this role
- Responsible for network mapping which includes recording and performing connectivity for copper and fibre network including network for other ISP in the line plant facility management system.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitates the functionality of current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX
Instructions to Apply
- It’s easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process.
- Don’t worry if you need to make changes – you’ll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 17/02/2021
Job Tagged in
We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT.