BYJU’S Entry Level Recruitment for Marketing Management Trainees at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings from BYJU’S the learning app!! We are looking out for stellar Marketing Management Trainees to work with us. An amazing Team Player with Excellent communication and presentation skill.
- Marketing Management Trainees
Number of Openings
- Completed MBA from Tier I or Tier II B-school
- Fresher or 1 year of experience in a related field
– Industry knowledge is a plus
– Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented mindset
- Ability to take full ownership of a project
- Demonstrable ability to interact and communicate clearly with stakeholders at multiple levels
- Ability to multi task and adjust to a fast paced working environment
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and manage relationships
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry, our product offerings (JEE, NEET and GATE) and processes
- Work closely with business team to assist in day to day activities, identifying gaps and improving product positioning
- Prepare and review business requirement documents and checkpoints as in when needed
- Proactively collaborate with multiple stakeholders for end to end functional requirement and product development
- Participate in critical meetings with stakeholders to evaluate business processes and develop Go-To-Market strategy for new product offering
- Work closely with stakeholders to track the KPIs of business specific marketing campaigns
- Plan, Create and Execute lead generation programs
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
The learning app makes use of original content, rich animation, and engaging video lessons from Indias best teachers to offer students a unique way of learning. Delivering world class learning experiences, BYJUS is creating a whole new segment of self-paced learners across age groups.
Today, BYJUS has over 12 million downloads, 700,000 annual paid subscriptions and sees an addition of 40,000 students every month. With an average time of 51 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, BYJUS The Learning App is making learning enjoyable and effective. Also, the annual renewal rates of 90% is a testament of the fact that the app is helping students learn better.
Backed by strong partners like the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative, World Banks investment arm International Finance Corporation (IFC),Verlinvest, Tencent, Aarin Capital, Sequoia Capital, Sofina, TimesInternet and Lightspeed ventures, BYJUS is the largest funded Ed-tech startup in India and is on its way to become the largest education company in the world.