Cameo India Recruitment for .Net Developers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
Greeting from Cameo Corporate Services Limited!!! Immediate Opening for Dot Net Programmer.
- Dot Net Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
Perks and Benefits
- Salary: 20K to 23K CTC (salary will differ based on candidates Skillsets)
- Work Location: Mount Road, Chennai
- Work Timing: 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday, Sunday Holiday
- Any Computer science related degree
- Min 1 to 3 Years of Experience
- Immediate Joiner prefer or 30 Days of Notice
C#, NET Framework, .NET (MVC), C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Proven Experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Ability to create user interfaces and linked them to back end databases and front end databases
- Good Experience in writing intermediate to complex level queries, stored procedures, functions, cursors, triggers
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g.#, Visual Basic NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication Skills
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
★ Important ★ When sending your resume to below Email Id, please mention reference as CHETANAS
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Cameo Corporate Services Limited
About Company: Cameo Corporate Services Limited is a Business Process Outsourcing firm headquartered in Chennai, India. Established in the early 90s, Cameos principal lines of business are Transaction Processing, Document and Data Management, Medical Transcription, Registry and Share Transfer Services and ePublishing Services. Cameo has a pan India presence with operating hubs in Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Coimbatore, besides having an operating presence in Africa, through its joint venture, Cameo Techedge Services DRC. In its transaction processing vertical, Cameo serves primarily the BFSI and Telecom sectors, for whom it processes and truncates cheques, processes applications and does KYC audits, besides ensuring post disbursement document compliance. Cameo also processes documents for both electronic and physical custody, and is amongst the large document management firms in India. Cameo has a robust medical transcription business, now in its 20th year, serving some of the largest MTSOs in the world, while its e-publishing division does pre-press and conversion work for several prestigious publishing houses around the world.