CanGo Networks Recruitment for Trainee Software Engineers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
CanGo Networks Trainee Software Engineers Chennai
Greetings from CanGo Networks!
Have you ever dreamt of working in a product company on cutting edge technologies?
We have just the opportunity that you are looking for!
CanGo has an excellent opportunity for talented software professionals looking for a different and exciting work experience, with an attractive salary, perks and onsite opportunities!. We are looking for technically strong candidates, with a passion towards their work, desire to learn and a flair for innovation.
You will be a part of the technology team building one of the best Platform(s) in the world that will be consumed for Business Analytics, Operational Analytics, Text Analytics, Data Services and build database Solutions for CanGo. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building disruptive technology where Big Data will be used as platform to build solutions for Telecom Analytics, Data Services and Solutions.
- Trainee Software Engineer
- Education: BE/BTech Any stream OR ME/MTech/MCA Any stream.
- Should have above 75% in 10th and 12th.
- Above 65% in UG/PG and should not have any outstanding arrears
- This opening is for candidates who have passed out in 2018, 2019 & 2020. Any candidate who has passed out in the previous years can apply only if they meet all the required criteria.
- Any candidate having experience of up to 0.6 months can apply.
- Note This is not a walk in. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Need a candidate who is enthusiastic about work and passionate about IT.
- Is willing to learn and try out new technologies.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is proactive.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to comprehend and contribute during team meetings/ updates.
What we Expect:
- An open source enthusiast and contributor.
- Numerical and analytical skills, good communication skills, general Programming skills, problem solving skills.
- Technical certification / courses done in Java/ Angular/Big Data/QA/Python/Networking/Cloud.
- Real Time projects done in Big data development is an added advantage.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts,layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Find opportunities for improvement in execution and continuously enhance operational excellence.
- Knowledge in designing interactive applications.
- Excellent knowledge of big data technologies and databases.
- Excellent Knowledge in Linux Operating system and scripting languages.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyse user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Document all of their tasks to ensure that subsequent users can diagnose and fix any problems that might arise in a system, as well perform any maintenance.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.