CAPGEMINI Freshers Off-Campus for BE, BTECH, MCA, ME, MTECH, ALL INDIA, Last Date – 14 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job - Capgemini
Capgemini Freshers Off-Campus 2021
Capgemini Freshers Off-Campus Hiring – Pooled Campus Drive 2021 batch Engineering / MCA Freshers.
- Software Trainee
Number of Openings
Eligibility Criteria to apply for 2021 passouts
Referred candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Should be graduating in 2021
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)
- Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech (open for only Circuit Branches -Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, and Electronics & Instrumentation)
- ME / MTech students must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, and Computers
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, and role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the assessment / selection process
- Selection process will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging the required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online.
- CAPGEMINI invites you to apply for Engineering/ MCA Off-Campus position.
- Create your profile and apply.
- Check the Selection Process Here
- We would also like to reiterate that Technical, Communication and Game Based Aptitude test are elimination rounds while Behavioral Profiling module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate and is not a filtration step.
- Disclaimer: By agreeing to participate in the campus recruitment drive you are agreeing to accept the prescribed process of this recruitment and shortlisting or selection is at sole discretion of Capgemini. This participation and registration does not guarantee a call/offer letter, and the same will be based on the positions available across different cities in India among others.
- Capgemini neither charges any fee, nor requires any money deposits from job seekers at any stage of recruitment nor collect any fees from educational institutions for participation in a recruitment event.
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online.
- Important: Post registration in the tool you need to apply for the job profile to participate in the event.
- Last date to register – April 14, 2021
- Drives will be conducted till May 7, 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 14/04/2021
Job Tagged in
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.