Capgemini Entry Level Recruitment for SAP MM at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Capgemini
- SAP MM
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
- BE/BTech (Mechanical / Electrical / Production)
- 2019 pass outs only
- Min 60% required
- No educational gap or drop
Communication skills / Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills both oral & written in English
- Right attitude & temperament
- Willingness to Learn and Quick grasping power
- Team Player
- Flexibility in terms of technology adaption
Domain experience of at least 0.6 to 2 years in any of the following area
- Purchasing & Vendor Management (Quotation Comparison, PO/Contract processing, Landed Cost Calculation, Vendor Evaluation, MIS etc.)
- Inventory Management and Warehouse activities (ABC Classification/Material Movements/Stock Count/MIS etc.)
- Direct Material/Indirect Material/Services Purchasing experience in any manufacturing environment
- Business role involved Inventory/Warehouse activities or co-ordination with other departments like Planning, Quality, Production, Inbound/Outbound logistics etc.
- Basic Business process understating is required for SAP MM learning
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
About Company: Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in almost 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.