C-DAC Recruitment for Resident Engineers at Delhi, Last Date – 7 June 2021
Table of Contents - Job
C-DAC Delhi Invites Applications for the posts of Resident Engineer at IT Training Centre abroad.
- Resident Engineers
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- The candidate selected will be paid consolidated salary of Rs. 34000/- (approx.) for one month while in India. On deputation the candidate will be paid a consolidated monthly salary of ₹1,50,000/- (Indian Rupees One Lakh & Fifty Thousand only) by CDAC Delhi. Apart from monthly salary; CDAC Delhi shall arrange VISA/ Work Permit (for period of deputation) and to & fro Economy Class Airfare for deputation & repatriation after completion of deputation, NDU will provide free furnished family accommodation to the Resident Engineers. Any / all other expenditure will have to be borne by the candidate during the period of deputation.
- 1st Class BE/ BTech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of post-qualification work experience or
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 year of post qualification work experience or
- DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience or
- Masters in Technology (MTech) / Master in Engineering (ME) or
- PhD in relevant domain
System / Network Admin
- Design, implement & manage LAN and WAN infrastructure.
- Implement Network infrastructure changes as per the requirement. Manage & maintain network firewalls. Maintain DR plan for network infrastructure.
- Coordinate with remote onsite engineers/ vendors to get issue resolved.
- VPN Gateway administration.
- Switch based DHCP administration (L2).
- Switch based Skills Mandatory knowledge on following: Network switches (L2 and L3) e.g. CISCO etc.
- Routers and Firewalls e.g. CISCO, Watch Guard and Zyxel etc. configuration and trouble shooting.
- IDS and IDP administration.
- Evaluate, implement and monitor incoming network change requests.
- Identifying, determining cause of, and correcting voice and data network performance degradation.
- Identifying potential voice/ data network security risks and recommending plan to address or eliminate risks.
- Addressing and solving “multi-layer” network problems.
- Knowledge of MPLS, IP, routing protocols, Voice over IP (VoIP) etc.
- IP based exchange.
- Familiar with circuits (DSx, OCx, Ethernet, SONET facilities).
- Should have understanding of security technologies, architecture, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- Good knowledge of Network and cyber security solution for mid and large enterprises.
- Knowledge of NMS for system hardening.
- Knowledge of Log Analysis and Incident Response.
- Good knowledge of Ethical Hacking and penetration testing.
- The Candidate should possess and demonstrate strong critical thinking skills, excellent communication skills, and should be able to effectively manage the time and effort of all individual contributors, projects, and associated initiatives.
- Should be able to conduct online and classroom training sessions by providing practical use cases and assignments.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, results-driven and well organized.
- Basic Cyber Security Skills would be an added advantage.
- The incumbent for System/ Network Administrator would act as full-time Resident Engineer and is required to manage the Networking/ IT Infrastructure at IT Training Centre abroad.
Instructions to Apply
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates June 07, 2021 till 18.00 Hrs.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 07/06/2021
Job Tagged in
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
About Company: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a scientific society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with DeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.