Cenduit India Freshers Recruitment for Associate Software Analysts at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Analyst (Support role)
Number of Openings
As per Company Standards
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree required with qualification in Computer Science preferred / SQL certification mandatory
- 0-1 years experience performing production support role
- Exposure in a live environment is desired.
- Exposure to clinical domain is added advantage.
Technical Skill Set Requirement
- Excellent knowledge in SQL server, T SQL programming and SSIS
- Basic knowledge of SSRS and SSAS
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Continuously upgrade to the new procedures and changes.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle – at Advanced emphasis level.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Cenduit (India) Services Private Ltd
About Company: Cenduit, an IQVIA business, is a recognized industry leader in the IRT market and eClinical field, and have implemented over 1,600 clinical trials requiring patient randomization, clinical supply distribution and returns/destruction accountability. In over 10 years of operation, Cenduit has worked closely with more than 100 global biopharmaceutical companies and has deep integrations with many CROs, across all geographies. We have successful ongoing relationships with leading clinical supply packaging and distribution organizations, as well as extensive integrations with eClinical systems such as EDC, CTMS and Labs. We are IRT focused dedicated to quality-first and patient outcomes. Our core expertise is strongly focused on randomization of patients and the management of clinical trials supplies. As the largest IRT specialist in the world, Cenduit has the IVRS vendor expertise to empower sponsors for success with a completely personalized system that puts you in control of your clinical trials. Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: Highly Awarded by Inc. 5000, Grant Thornton 100, and Fast 50 Award and ranked among fastest growing privately held companies in the U.S.