Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment for Research Assistants, Last Date – 28 August 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Advertisement for Research Assistant in ICSSR Funded Research Project. Applications are invited from interested candidates for the post of Research Assistant (1 No.) at the Department of Geography, School of Earth Sciences, Central University of Tamil Nadu for a ICSSR funded Minor Research Project (ICSSR No. 02/163/2019-2020/MN/RP dated: 07.07. 2020).
- Research Assistant (purely on temporary basis)
- Post Graduate in Geography or related Social Science disciplines with minimum 55 % marks
- Title of the Project: Measuring vulnerability to coastal hazards in Tamil Nadu: Implications for policy formulation towards a resilient coastal society
- Name of the Post: Research Assistant (purely on temporary basis)
- Number of the Post: 01 No.
- Fellowship: Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
- Project Duration: 09 months or coterminous with the duration of project whichever is earlier
- Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate in Geography or related Social Science disciplines with minimum 55 % marks
- Desirables: Candidates with relevant experience in the field of disaster risk assessment and/or having NET / PhD qualification will be given preference
- Candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are encouraged to apply using the online link.
- The short listed candidates will be informed through email about date and mode of the interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. The decision of the selection committee is final.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 28/08/2020
Central University of Tamilnadu
(Established by an Act of Parliament, 2009)
Neelakudi, Kangalancherry, Thiruvarur – 610 005