CGI Recruitment for Senior Test Engineers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job - CGI
- Senior Test Engineer – API Automation Testing
- Senior Test Engineer – Selenium
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Required qualifications to be successful (API Automation Testing)
- 4 to 7 years of relevant work experience in Functional/ Manual Testing
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in API Automation Testing
- Working knowledge in Test Tools: HP ALM, JIRA, etc. is required
- Conduct system testing to ensure system and functional stability
- Experience in gathering functional requirements and determine what needs to be tested
- Experience in Developing test scripts and execute different tests as per the requirements as an individual contributor
- Experience in designing all the required test documents like Strategy, Plan and Test Case
- Ability to understand various project documents like SA, DRS, LRD, HLRD and design Testing documents based on the requirements
- Skills to generate various test reports based on the testing outcome.
- Excellent communication skills to work with different teams and to present the results to the stakeholders.
Required qualifications to be successful (Selenium)
- Primary Skills: Selenium, Manual testing, Java
- 5-8 years of overall work experience
- Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
- Skills: Automated Testing, Selenium
Position Description (API Automation Testing)
- Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Functional Testing. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to evaluate simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
- Category: Development/ Engineering
Job Duties and Responsibilities (API Automation Testing)
- Consult with project sponsors regarding information flow and content including the facilitation of information gathering sessions
- Work with a Business Analyst and/or users to understand requirements
- Knowledge of database and development methodology, principles, and procedures is expected
- Utilization of software and techniques in the analysis and interpretation of complex data sets is expected
- Design and produce comprehensive computerized data queries and reports
- Consistently honors promise and commitments and takes responsibility for own actions, words, and work
- Collaborate with diverse individuals/teams/customers. Able to interact and work with others as part of a team.
- Ability to work within a changing environment
- Good organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Positive attitude and team focus are required
Position Description (Selenium)
- Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
- Category: Testing/ Quality Assurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Selenium)
- Selecting or Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
- Implementing Hybrid Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
- Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
- Identifying end to end scenarios and code modularity.
- Creating reusable components.
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations.
- Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, IE and Safari etc…).
- Parameterization, Synchronization and define Test results.
- Handling duplicate objects and dynamic objects using index property and Regular expressions.
- Identification of objects with Relative Paths which is reliable even when there is slight changes in the UI.
- Using Config Files for handling all the Constants in the Framework.
- HTML Reports should be generated with logs along with the description after the execution of the script with screenshots.
- Integration of Test Scripts with the Continuous integration tool such as Jenkins and GIT Hub.
- Batch execution should be performed just by executing the Bat file.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.