Checktronix India Recruitment for Junior Data Analysts (JDA) at Chennai, Dharmapuri, Last Date – 10 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Checktronix India. We invite profiles for Junior Data Analyst positions opening with us.
Are you a person who is in tune with the current happenings and its impact? Have you ever done Surveys or Opinion Polls? If you have an enthusiasm to predict trends, and formulate rules then this is your job to land.
- Junior Data Analyst (JDA)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Salary Range: Industry Standard / Negotiable for Experienced
- Work Hours: 9 AM to 7 PM (Weekdays – Monday to Friday). Weekends are holidays.
- Graduates/ Post Graduates or Freshers from any stream (Except ME, MTech, MBA)
- Graduates / Post Graduates or Freshers from any stream. (Except M.E, M. Tech, MBA).
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is a prerequisite.
- Attention-to-details and taking technical notes during online meetings are absolutely necessary.
- Decision-making, and meeting tight deadlines would be the order of the day
- Ability to write Python scripts and draw data sets using queries from MySQL; Snowflake would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Statistical models, data cleansing and enrichment techniques would add more flavor to your chance
Good to Have
- Sociological Background
- Worked with Big Data
- Data Modelling, Data Analysis, Data Manipulation Tools and Techniques.
- Day-to-day research on Data Sets from various sources
- Organize data in prefabricated templates and analyze it to make informed decisions.
- Ability to generate data driven reports and scenarios for getting latest trends.
- Enthusiastic to collaborate with various teams across the globe.
- Design queries on historical data, to extract Job Market Data.
- Specific geography related research done on a regular basis to keep data files belonging to it up-to-date.
- Do fixes over affected data slices of the specific date and timeline ranges to align the historical data with the trend.
- Map a data from a given lookup against a standard Labor Market codes using rules
Instructions to Apply
- Note: Job ad will be open till March 10, 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.