ChennaiHub Recruitment for Junior Software Engineers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from ChennaiHub ! Hiring Fresh Graduates !!! Junior Software Engineer Role !!!
Interview Procedure is given below. Solving the coding challenge and providing github link is mandatory.
- Junior Software Engineer
- 2018, 2019, 2020 Graduates can apply here
- Freshers ONLY
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Improving our current web stack performance
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Understanding requirements, translating into product features
- Find routine tasks and automate.
- Step 1: Solve below mentioned 6 sample questions and upload your solution to your github. (We do check plagiarism)
- Step 2: Send your Resume with above github link mentioned
- Step 3: Coding interview – Telephonic interview/Skype Interview (45 mins – 2 Questions)
- Step 4: Coding Interview – Telephonic interview/Skype Interview (45 mins – 2 Questions)
- Step 5: Onsite Interview
Coding Preparation Tips:
- LeetCode is a great website to start with. Ideal candidate should be familiar with Data Structure and Algorithm topics such as Array, Stack, Queue, Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree, Recursion, Linked List, Hash etc.
– https://www.interviewbit.com/courses/programming/ (Data Structure and Algorithm concepts with questions available)
- These following questions need to be solved and uploaded in github.
- Invert Binary Tree – https://leetcode.com/problems/invert-binary-tree/
- Min Stack – https://leetcode.com/problems/min-stack/
- Merge Two sorted List – https://leetcode.com/problems/merge-two-sorted-lists/
- Add Two number – https://leetcode.com/problems/add-two-numbers/
- Search 2D Matrix – https://leetcode.com/problems/search-a-2d-matrix-ii/
- Move Zeros https://leetcode.com/problems/move-zeroes/
- Choose your preferred coding language to solve the problem. Problem solving ability is the main skill that we expect. You can always join us and learn all new technologies such NodeJs, AngularJs, Mobile App etc.
Problem solving tips:
- Solve coding problems by writing/typing code. Reading theory might not help you for the interview. Do not spend too much time solving in a single question. To understand the concept and solve problem, study in groups. challenge a question to your friend and solve.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 12/06/2020
Job Tagged in
We are doing a lot of development activities from scratch. There are a lot of opportunities for fresh graduates to learn and code. We are open to your innovative ideas :)