Cisco Recruitment for Software Engineer Test (Interns) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- AppD Software Engineer Test I – (Intern) – India UHR
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Pursuing pre final Year CS / EE degree
- You are the kind of engineer who has a passion to solve complex problems that enable development of enterprise grade products.
You also have the following:
- Pursuing pre final Year CS / EE degree.
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Java or C / C++
- Strong foundation in data structures, operating system, algorithms and a strong understanding of threads, synchronization, concurrent programming
- Must be a proven performer and team player who enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems and build scalable and high performance software.
Job Description – Software Engineer I Test Intern:
- Area of Interest: Engineer – Software
- Job Type: Intern
- AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
- AppDynamics R&D Center in Bangalore was founded in 2015 with a focus on core product and engineering areas. The Bangalore center works closely with San Francisco team and imbibes the culture that AppDynamics has become known for. Over next few years, Bangalore R&D Center would evolve as a center of excellence for core product & engineering innovation in AppDynamics.
About the Team/ Role:
- Our products provide real-time insights into application performance, user experience and business outcomes. Complex enterprise applications often contain frustrating blind spots and mysterious, recurring problems. The AppDynamics platform provides real-time visibility into end-to-end application performance from user interface points like browser or mobile based applications to runtimes on the server side like Java Runtime Environment (JRE), Application Servers and Web Servers, C/C++, Python, NodeJS, leading relational and NoSQL databases as well as network performance between various server runtimes. AppDynamics products monitor very complex cloud based solutions that process millions of transactions per minute.
- Developing these products requires an engineer to design, build and monitor complex distributed systems that processes data to the extent of 1 trillion events per day and 100s of million metrics per minute . This processing of voluminous data translates into 100s of TB of data that we analyze using advanced machine learning techniques to derive useful insights.
- As an engineer at AppDynamics you would get the opportunity to build highly scalable micro services using cutting edge software like Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Hbase, NodeJS, cloud environments like AWS, Amazon Dynamo DB, Kinesis, Redis, Graph Database, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and containers like Docker, mobile platforms like iOS and Android.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Are you ready to change the World? Do you want to be passionate about your employer and the brand you represent? Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees’ groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable – from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You’ll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give you smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired, tattooed rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.