CISCO Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineer Test at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- AppD Software Engineer Test I – (New Grad) – India UHR
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- CS / EE degree
- 2021/22 passout only
You are the kind of engineer who has a passion to solve complex problems that enable development of enterprise grade products. You also have the following
- CS / EE degree.
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Java or C / C++
- Strong foundation in data structures, operating system, algorithms and a strong understanding of threads, synchronization, concurrent programming
- Must be a proven performer and team player who enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems and build scalable and high performance software.
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
- Area of Interest: Engineer – Software
- Job Type: New Graduate
About the Team/ Role:
- Our products provide real-time insights into application performance, user experience and business outcomes. Complex enterprise applications often contain frustrating blind spots and mysterious, recurring problems. The AppDynamics platform provides real-time visibility into end-to-end application performance from user interface points like browser or mobile based applications to runtimes on the server side like Java Runtime Environment (JRE), Application Servers and Web Servers, C/C++, Python, NodeJS, leading relational and NoSQL databases as well as network performance between various server runtimes. AppDynamics products monitor very complex cloud based solutions that process millions of transactions per minute.
- Quality Engineering team at AppDynamics is responsible for ensuring that the products ship with high quality and at fast pace. This requires engineers to automate and test these products. This also requires them to develop frameworks for automating tests that should be able to validate complex distributed systems that processes data to the extent of 1 trillion events per day and 100s of million metrics per minute.
- As an engineer at AppDynamics you would get the opportunity to build highly scalable micro services using cutting edge software like Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Hbase, NodeJS, cloud environments like AWS, Amazon Dynamo DB, Kinesis, Redis, Graph Database, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and containers like Docker, mobile platforms like iOS and Android, IoT and Machine Learning.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
AppDynamics R&D Center in Bangalore was founded in 2015 and is focusing on leading core product and engineering areas fairly independently and works closely with San Francisco and other teams. Over the last 3 years, we have grown to ~200 people and Bangalore R&D Center has evolved as a center of excellence for core product & engineering innovation in AppDynamics. We have been able to build a super strong team, that is working on very interesting and challenging problems. We have a amazing and happy work culture at Bangalore, where entire center works as one single team and truly cares for each other! For more information, visit www.appdynamics.com