CloudOnHire Freshers Recruitment for Software Trainees at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Trainee
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
- During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA
- After Training Period: INR 4 LPA
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
How we’ll help you grow
- We will provide training based on Project Requirement
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will get an opportunity to work on complete lifecycle of projects
- You will get an opportunity to work on multiple technologies.
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ MTech
- Target Batch: 2021
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills
- Ability to program in any High Level language like Java, C#
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML/CSS desirable
- Ability to stay current with new technology
- Develop web applications for International Customers
- Test developed systems and participate in user acceptance testing
- Analyse issues and determine solutions
- Responsible to follow company/ customer policies and established processes
- Other position-related tasks as assigned
- Virtual Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Important This recruitment is only through AMCAT. Please apply as per instructions at below URL. You may CHECK AMCAT DETAILS & REGISTER HERE.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
CloudOnHire Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Based in Bangalore, the IT capital of India, we provide Quality Software services that will fit your Budget. We have the expertise to help you find the right IT solution for your business needs. For startup companies, we offer software solutions utilizing Open Source to lower operational cost. For companies who do not prefer Open Source, we offer software services using Java/Microsoft technologies. Our team’s experience in eLearning, Cloud Computing, Web Technologies, CMS based websites and Data Analytics, can bring your ideas and concepts to reality. Our business model aligns with the needs of the customer. We are working with our clients to prioritize initiatives that focus on delivering measured results. The combination of our agile methodology, open source expertise and development center in India has provided a winning combination for our clients.