CME Group Recruitment for Interns at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- India Intern
Number of Openings
- Attend a Bachelors in Engineering /Bachelors in Science (Maths / Physics / Statistics majors only) / Masters/ PhD Course in a Finance / Mathematics / Physics related subject
- While a background in finance or accounting is not required, you should be comfortable with numerical computation and have a demonstrable interest in working in financial services.
Non – Essential
- Any knowledge of Applied mathematics / calculus / economic theory / statistics would be helpful
- Any background in Financial Engineering would be very useful
- MS Office, Latex, R, Mathlab.
- Java , C# , C++ , Python , VB – Any Programming experience would be a plus but is not essential.
Physical, Scheduling, & Location Requirements
- Duration 5 Months
- 40 Hours per week
- Need to be on site for work in the CME Bangalore Office
- To qualify for an internship with CME Group you will need to be in study, or with a confirmed place for future study.
Job Description Summary
- Our Internships allow us to give a very small but select group of bright students an intensive, hands on 6 month introduction to what happens in the clearing house of a financial exchange. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have demonstrated outstanding achievements in academic and extracurricular activities. We are looking for self-motivated, team players who have excellent organization and communication skills. While a background in finance or accounting is not required, applicants should be comfortable with basic numerical computation.
- We would offer an opportunity to work side by side in our world class facilities with our extremely talented team who work on cutting edge technology paired with the challenging demands of the intensive world of a financial exchange.
- The kind of tasks interns can look forward to would be a range of opportunities like –
- Create tools to automate/streamline critical business process or new business needs.
- Support the Quant Risk Team (QRT) with monthly BAU tasks and reporting. This includes for example preparing monthly reports for regulators
- Carry out small research projects to find innovative ways to use technologies like NLP, Robotics, Block chain, big data to solve some interesting use cases or business flows.
- Work for Pricing and Valuation team in OTC Settlements space and ideating for next generation solutions around this.
- Create Product Solutions Workflows for new launches.
- Ensure that the assigned tasks are completed on time with impeccable quality.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.