CodeMantra Recruitment for Software Developer (JAVA) at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Developer (JAVA)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Expertise in programming with Core Java and developing RESTful services.
- Expertise in writing reusable Java libraries.
- Expertise in using Microservices framework such as Spring Boot.
- Excellent skills in DB Schema design and SQL development.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (PostgreSQL), ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate, MyBatis) and NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Experience in AWS.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
codemantra Pvt Ltd
About Company: For more than a decade, codemantra has been at the forefront of increasing the value of digital documents. By leveraging the proprietary platforms coupled with the latest AI and machine learning techniques, it has consistently delivered high-quality solutions and services to over 300 publishers, financial institutions, public sector organizations, and NGOs. codemantra ensures compliance and accessibility of the digital documents, streamlines the lifecycle of content, and provides full-service content production. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, codemantra has a delivery center in Chennai, India, and offices across UK & Europe.