Coders: Train and Deploy Company Recruitment for Software Engineer Trainees at Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer Trainee
Online (Remote Process)
Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- You will get the opportunity to interact with and learn from the CTOs and Directors of Engineering of leading technology startups in India
- Perfect launchpad for a high flying career in technology
- BE/ BTech/ Mtech/ MCA from any batch
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- Selected candidates will go through an extensive 12 weeks training program and on successfully completing the requirements of the program will be offered the role of a Software Development Engineer.
- Work in a team to develop, compile, test, debug & deploy software
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments
- Write documentation for the software and APIs
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes
Instructions to Apply
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit to 15 months of continued employment from the date of commencement of full-time employment need only apply.
- After 3 months of training, you will be deputed to any one of the following locations – Bangalore/ Delhi/ Mumbai.
- Drives are ongoing.
- For first three months you will be paid a stipend of 10k
- After 3 months Salary will be 3.62 LPA (26k per month)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 08/06/2020
Job Tagged in
Coders: Train and Deploy Company
About Company: A company, who trains you in coding and then deploy, is a premium software development services provider. They work closely with startups and small/medium enterprises to launch their products. Leveraging agile methodology for software development and popular open-source technologies, they turn their customers’ vision into reality. They are an exclusive service provider, hence they say – “our customers do not choose us, we choose our customers”.