Cognizant (CTS) Recruitment for Engineers Full Stack at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Engineer Full Stack
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Science / Engineering Graduate
- .Net Programming-VB .Net
- .Net Framework
- ANSI SQL
- .Net Programming-C# .Net
- Responsibility: User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing.
- Understand user story and alignment to the features from product owner.
- Identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
- Size user story (effort size etc) in the area of work concerned.
- Track and report efforts estimated.
- Process Improvements and Adherence: Participate in innovation sessions.
- Implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
- Support on process audit activities.
- Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
- Knowledge Management: Conduct training as approved
- Travel: No
- Day Shift Job
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
About Company: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.