COGNIZANT (CTS) Entry Level Recruitment for Graduate Trainees, All India, Last Date – 30 October 2021
Table of Contents - Job - Cognizant (CTS)
Cognizant Campus HR team – Hiring for Graduate Trainee / immediate Biz requirements (Any 3 year graduates: 2019, 2020 & 2021 batch)
- Graduate Trainee
- Any 3 years Graduation program.
- 2019, 2020 & 2021 batch.
- 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG.
- No Standing Arrears.
- Max Gap 2 Years.
- PG Not eligible.
- Job Function(s): Customer/Technical Support, Information Technology
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Azure, MS Office and other business applications to our global customers
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
- Good communication skills & Should be open to work in flexible shifts
Instructions to Apply
- Application Deadline – 30 October 2021 11:00 PM
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30/10/2021
Job Tagged in
About Company: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.