COMODO INDIA Entry Level Off-Campus for Trainee Software Operation Engineers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS ! COMODO is hiring BE (CS), BTECH (IT), BCA, MCA Freshers/ Experienced for Trainee Software Operation Engineer opening.
- Trainee Software Operation Engineer
Number of Openings
- BE / BTech / MCA / BCA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop walkthroughs, Onboarding tasks, shout outs and smart tips on the walk-me tool for cloud products.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to present best practices findings and recommendations of Enterprise products to the stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the technical possibilities and limitations of the given tool to troubleshoot and maintain implementation.
- HTML, CSS, or jQuery experience is an added advantage.
- Should have the ability to work with cross-functional teams such as development and product management team.
- Possess and obtain expertise related to driving adoption with digital user experience journeys
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Should have knowledge of HTML, CSS, or jQuery
- Should have knowledge of Enterprise security and remote management
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
In a world where preventing all cyberattacks is impossible, Comodo Cybersecurity delivers an innovative cybersecurity platform that renders threats useless, across the LAN, web and cloud.
The Comodo Cybersecurity platform enables customers to protect their systems and data against even military-grade threats, including zero-day attacks. Based in Clifton, New Jersey, Comodo Cyber security has a 20-year history of protecting the most sensitive data for both businesses and consumers globally.
Comodo Cybersecurity’s technology is precise, vigorous, and tailored to solve problems without downtime or undue stress. It renders an almost immediate verdict on the status of any unknown file, so it can be handled accordingly by either software or human analysts. This shift from reactive to proactive is what makes Comodo Cybersecurity unique and gives them the capacity to protect all domains of business activity and threat-from network to web to cloud-with confidence and efficacy.
This fast and competent technology provides a seamless user experience and promotes ongoing customer trust. And, it recognizes an important reality: while you cannot prevent 100% of malware – you can render malware useless.