Comodo India Entry Level Recruitment for Trainees (International Voice Process) at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from COMODO INDIA ! COMODO is hiring Any Graduates Freshers/Experienced for Trainee / Associate opening.
- Trainee (International Voice Process)
Number of Openings
- Open to Any Graduates
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred.
- Excellent Oral communication Skills
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing multiple calls per day
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Use scripts to reach the right Decision Manager Inside IT Department.
- Transfer qualified opportunities to the appropriate Department for further development and closure.
- Should be dialing around 400 Outbound Calls per day- Mandatory
- Should be able to get a minimum of 1 Potential Lead per day- Mandatory
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Help Building pipelines with Team members to close sales
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- US (Willingness to work in Night Shifts)
Instructions to Apply
- Please note: When sending your resume, you must send resume with Job Code ‘CHETANAS‘ in email subjectline. Else the resume will NOT reach HR.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
In a world where preventing all cyberattacks is impossible, Comodo Cybersecurity provides active breach protection with its cloud delivered Cybersecurity platform. The Comodo Cybersecurity platform provides a zero trust security environment that verdicts 100% of unknown files. The platform renders an almost immediate verdict on the status of any unknown file, so it can be handled accordingly by either software or human analysts.
BIG DATA. BIGGER DEFENSES.
This shift from reactive to proactive is what makes Comodo Cybersecurity unique and gives us the capacity to protect your business – from network to web to cloud – with confidence and efficacy. Comodo has experts and analysts in 185 countries, protecting 100 million endpoints and serving 200,000 customers globally. Based in Clifton, New Jersey, Comodo Cybersecurity has a 20-year history of protecting the most sensitive data for both businesses and consumers worldwide.
TRUST BY WORKING TOGETHER
Collaboration is key to achieve the global presence Comodo has achieved with our industry leading Certification Authority. We continue these efforts by providing technology partners the ability to work directly with our product and engineering teams. Guided help enables our partners the ability to customize the offerings for their customers to integrate our security solutions into their own client environments using our cloud-native cybersecurity platform from concept to expansion.