Convin Freshers Recruitment for Backend Django Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Backend Django Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ MCA/ MTech
- Target Batch: 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer science or related field.
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance systems.
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts.
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis; Postgres databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Contribute to discussion on software architecture.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Resume Shortlisting
- Coding Assignment
- Multiple Technical Rounds
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Convin uses conversation intelligence to help the sales team close more deals by: 1. Helping them replicate best performing reps: Understand what is working for your reps on calls, uncover the top rep’s secret sauce and replicate it across team. 2. Fastracking Onboarding – Bring new to speed quickly with real call examples that have been working for you. 3. Making sure processes are being followed tightly – To err is human. But it’s the leader’s responsibility to help them correct the mistakes. We help you to point out things that need to improve on calls so that you can coach your team properly. 4. Market Intelligence – Use calls to understand the market condition and guide your product & marketing teams to lead the market.