Convin Freshers Recruitment for Frontend ReactJS Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Frontend ReactJS Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ MCA/ MTech
- Target Batch: 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience with HTML5/ CSS and CSS pre-processor (e.g., SASS, SCSS, LESS) is a must.
- Knowledge of Responsive design, Webpack, Babel, Code splitting, Progressive Web Applications, Client and Server-Side Rendering, Service Worker etc.
- User oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Build scalable and low latency web-based application platforms.
- Build well-designed and efficient reusable systems that can be shared across web applications.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Write unit tests and adhere to quality standards as defined in the organization.
- Resume Shortlisting
- Coding Assignment
- Multiple Technical Rounds
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Convin uses conversation intelligence to help the sales team close more deals by: 1. Helping them replicate best performing reps: Understand what is working for your reps on calls, uncover the top rep’s secret sauce and replicate it across team. 2. Fastracking Onboarding – Bring new to speed quickly with real call examples that have been working for you. 3. Making sure processes are being followed tightly – To err is human. But it’s the leader’s responsibility to help them correct the mistakes. We help you to point out things that need to improve on calls so that you can coach your team properly. 4. Market Intelligence – Use calls to understand the market condition and guide your product & marketing teams to lead the market.