CredAble Freshers Off-Campus for Associate Product Engineers at Noida
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Product Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
JAVA, Spring, Cloud Computing, QA Automation, Software Testing
Overview of the Job
- We are looking for candidates who are passionate about coding.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to formulate, design and implement projects, ensure operational efficiency.
- You will be tasked with coordinating with various stakeholders within the organization and build on going products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Overview of the Function
- The incumbent will work with the engineering team on deploying and testing existing and potential products.
- The incumbent will be working closely with the Product Engineer and Senior Product Engineers
Best things about the job
- Working in a highly entrepreneurial setup with a visionary team passionate to help scale new heights of the business success
- Exposure to exploring limitless possibilities and ideas no matter how impossible they may seem today.
- CredAble thrives on transparency and a culture to nurture growth.
- Being part of CredAble enables you to push beyond the ordinary.
Your Role at CredAble
- Work closely with the Business Heads at CredAble to formulate, design and implement projects.
- Developing / Testing the applications.
- Setting up, build and deployment channels.
What will you bring to CredAble?
- Coding proficiency with Java 8 and plus projects
- Basic Knowledge about cloud technologies
- Basic Knowledge in Spring
- Any knowledge on QA automation framework
- Job Category: Engineering
- Experience Level: Fresher
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Noida, NCR
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: CredAble is a technology-powered supply chain funding solutions company and NBFC. CredAble leverages its trade finance expertise, technology platform and access to 3rd party capital to arrange funding programs for enterprise supply chains. Programs are anchored around enterprise clients and provide funding linked to transactions with suppliers (payables) and distributors (receivables). Investors in CredAble include Alpha Capital, an India focused investment manager investing in consumer focused and/or disruptive technology-enabled businesses.