CredAble Freshers Off-Campus for Associate Product Engineers at Noida
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Product Engineer
Number of Openings
Overview of the Job
- We are looking for candidates who are passionate about coding.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to formulate, design and implement projects, ensure operational efficiency.
- You will be tasked with coordinating with various stakeholders within the organization and build on going products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Overview of the Function
- The incumbent will work with the engineering team on deploying and testing existing and potential products.
- The incumbent will be working closely with the Product Engineer and Senior Product Engineers
Best things about the job
- Working in a highly entrepreneurial setup with a visionary team passionate to help scale new heights of the business success
- Exposure to exploring limitless possibilities and ideas no matter how impossible they may seem today.
- CredAble thrives on transparency and a culture to nurture growth.
- Being part of CredAble enables you to push beyond the ordinary.
Your Role at CredAble
- Work closely with the Business Heads at CredAble to formulate, design and implement projects.
- Developing / Testing the applications.
- Setting up, build and deployment channels.
What will you bring to CredAble?
- Coding proficiency with Java 8 and plus projects
- Basic Knowledge about cloud technologies
- Basic Knowledge in Spring
- Any knowledge on QA automation framework
- Job Category: Engineering
- Experience Level: Fresher
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Noida, NCR
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.