CronJ IT Technologies Recruitment for Software Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Cronj Is hiring Freshers for Software Developer role. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through mail for next steps.
- Software Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and IT can apply
- Must have 60% throughout academics
- Mechnical / Civil / EEE are strictly NOT allowed
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the following: C, C++, JAVA, SQL, OOPS
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and IT can apply.
- Must have 60% throughout academics.
- Mechnical/Civil/EEE are strictly NOT allowed.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting, problem solving skills, both technically and at the application level.
- Strength in “attention to detail” and analytical skills to include OOP and SQL experience.
- Injects new industry trends, technology and best practices into the team
- Takes initiative to enhance and document existing processes
- Strength in verbal and written communication to our internal and external customers
- Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple critical paths.
- Self-motivated to diagnose and resolve escalated issues involving proprietary products.
- Facilitate technical issues resolution in a collaborative team approach involving development, product management and implementation as appropriate.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
CronJ IT Technologies Pvt Ltd
Established in 2012 by thought leaders in Infomation Technology , Industrial automation domain, Cronj is headquartered in Bangalore, India with an offshore research facility in USA, UAE and Netherlands
We holistically combine your present state-of-the-art architecture with our world class services to take your business to the next level of excellence. Our team is comprised of some of the industry’s most widely recognized and talented individuals who have acquired extensive knowledge in developing both traditional and agile methodologies.