CSIR-CECRI Recruitment for Teaching Fellows, Professional Assistants at Karaikudi, Last Date – 12 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Teaching Fellow
- Professional Assistant
- BE/ BTech in Chemical Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- Desirable: ME/ MTech in Chemical Engineering. Preference will be given to those who have already worked in Engg. college(s) in the respective area/domain.
- Bachelor of Physical Education & Sports (BPES) with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- Master of Physical Education & Sports (MPES). Preference will be given to those who have already worked in Engg. college(s) in the respective area/domain.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in a project at CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi
- Teaching Fellow
- Professional Assistant (Only Male candidates may apply)
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates will be called for interview through Google Meet. The date and time of interview will be notified in CSIR-CECRI website and also sent to candidates’ Gmail ID.
- Last date for receipt of application – 12.03.2021 upto 5.30 pm
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 12/03/2021
CSIR-Central Electro Chemical Research Institute (CECRI)
Headquartered at Karaikudi, CSIR-CECRI has extension centres in Chennai, Mandapam and Tuticorin. Focusing on Fuel cells, Marine Corrosion and offshore corrosion testing. In living up to its raison d’etre, the institute works on a gamut of problems covering all facets of Electrochemical Science and Technology: Corrosion Science and Engineering, Electrochemical Materials Science, Electrochemical Power Sources, Electrochemical Pollution Control, Fundamental Electro Chemistry, Electro metallurgy, Industrial Metal Finishing, and Nanoscale Electrochemistry.
CSIR-CECRI’s activities are directed towards the development of new and improved products and processes as well as novel innovations in electrochemical technology. A number of investigations are run in collaboration with laboratories from within and outside India. Agencies that tap CSIR-CECRI’s expertise include small and big private industrial houses as well as government agencies such as atomic energy, defence, environment, space, surface transport, and ocean development. Apart from engaging in basic and applied research, CSIR-CECRI assists the industry by conducting surveys and undertaking consultancy projects. The institute also conducts short-term refresher courses for the benefit of industrial houses and educational institutions.