CSIR-SERC Walk-In for ITI Trade, Technician Apprentices at Chennai, On 23, 26 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- ITI Trade Apprentices
- Technician Apprentices
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- ITI Trade Apprentices: Candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
- Technician Apprentices: Candidate should have completed Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
ITI Trade Apprentices
- Applications are invited for engagement of ITI Trade Apprentices for training in the following designated Trades as per Apprentices Act, 1961 with a fixed monthly stipend of Rs. 6500 – 7350 for the year 2021
– Electronics Mechanic
– Mechanic – Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic
– Draughtsman (Civil)
– Welder (Gas and Electric)
– Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA) / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Interested candidates can walk-in for an interview on 23rd February 2021 between 9 AM and 11 AM at CSIR-SERC, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600113
- Applications are invited for engagement of Technician Apprentices for the one year Apprenticeship Programme under Government of India Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973 in the following disciplines with a fixed monthly stipend of Rs. 7500
– Diploma in Civil Engineering
– Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
– Diploma in Computer Engineering
– Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
– Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Interested candidates can walk-in for an interview on 26th February 2021 between 9 AM and 11 AM at CSIR-SERC, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600113
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 26/02/2021
Job Tagged in
CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC)
About Company: CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Center is located in Chennai, India.CSIR-SERC is one of the national laboratories under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, India. They have excellent facilities and expertise for the design and testing of structures and structural components. It also provides design consultancy services, to the organization in the public and private sectors to develop a variety of structural designs.