COGNIZANT (CTS) Freshers Off-Campus for Software Developers, All India
Table of Contents - Job - Cognizant (CTS)
Campus Hiring 2022
- Software Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
- GenC: 2022 batch of BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- GenC Elevate: BE/ BTech/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc IT students from 2022 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only)
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG
- GenC stands for Generation Cognizant and refers to the entry-level individuals who have no/minimal programming expertise. They should be agile learners with the ability to comprehend complex problems and deliver smart solutions. Knowledge of programming is recommended but not mandatory. Selected candidates will go through focused skilling on technology areas.
- GenC Elevate is the category for entry-level talent, who have Foundational knowledge in programming along with database skills. They are deployed to business units after additional skilling. Knowledge of programming is mandatory, and they join Cognizant with a Skill based joining bonus along with the GenC package.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps client envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S. , Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.