COGNIZANT (CTS) Freshers Off-Campus for Software Developers, All India, Last Date – 11 June 2021
Table of Contents - Job - Cognizant (CTS)
COGNIZANT – WHERE YOUR DREAM FINDS A DESTINATION. If you’re like us, you’ve got big ideas. At Cognizant, we’re exploring new ideas every day.
- You are about to enter an exciting and challenging phase of your life – the start of your professional career. The decisions and choices you make now will play an important role in shaping your future. I strongly believe being a part of the Cognizant family would be a great first step as you embark upon this journey. Let me share a bit more about what your future would look like here.
- At Cognizant, you work with and learn from global leaders in business and technology. You will be continuously learning and enhancing your skills, and gaining hands-on experience ideating, planning and executing programs that help you grow. You will showcase your creativity, technical knowledge and strengths as you’re challenged constantly through a variety of initiatives. At Cognizant, you don’t just learn and grow – you shine!
- We are proud that LinkedIn named Cognizant a ‘Top Company’ in both the US and India based on traits like the ability to advance, skills growth, and gender diversity, all of which are consistent with enabling professionals to grow their careers. In India, we ranked No. 2 among 25 top companies. This honor follows Forbes magazine recently naming Cognizant to its lists for ‘World’s Best Employers’ and ‘Best Employers for Diversity’.
- In addition to the being able to work with the best minds in the industry to build a digital future, you will also have access to a plethora of benefits. From highly competitive medical insurance, annual health check-ups, flexible benefits and wellness programs to workplace perks like Tai chi, Zumba, well-equipped gyms and group health challenges, we enable you to focus on your total health, fitness and well-being.
- At Cognizant, it’s not just about what you get, it’s also about what and how you can give back, and we are committed to being a socially responsible company in our communities and society. The Cognizant Foundation and our Outreach programs provide a platform for associates to give back. Our associate volunteer activities across 29 countries have positively affected more than 600,000 lives so far. Whether you are interested in education or the environment, we have a number of programs running throughout the year.
- If the digital shift in the world excites you… if a 360-degree experience is what you seek… if changing the future of technology is your burning passion… and if improving everyday lives is a purpose you believe in… Cognizant is where your search ends.
- Over 200,000 Indians have trusted us with their careers, won’t you? Your journey begins now.
- GenC – Developer
Number of Openings
- 2021 batch of BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle.
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components.
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications.
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios.
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addressing issues and mitigating points of failure.
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions.
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies.
- Possess excellent written and communication skills. Ability to work coherently in a team.
- Round1: Aptitude
- Round2: GenC Interview – Technical, cognitive abilities and the right attitude
- Cognizant Offer
- Before joining: Cognizant recommended skill certification
Instructions to Apply
- Last Date for Application – 11th June 2021 – 11:59 PM
- Request the eligible students to appear for Cognizant 2021 batch campus selection process
- The Cognizant Human Resources – GenC Program Team will extract the registered students’ database from the portal, shortlist the eligible students and shall share the test link
- Request the Placement officer to guide only the eligible students to register
- 2021 Graduates who have already applied or appeared for Cognizant GenC Campus Recruitment drive in 2020 shall NOT be eligible for this Campus Recruitment drive.
- Students must upload their resume with embedded photograph, all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, Govt. ID proof scanned as ONE .pdf file, during test registration (Mandatory process to appear for the test)
- Students should have soft copies of the below mentioned documents ready to be shared during online interview
- Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with high resolution passport size photographs embedded (both ears must be visible, with light background)
- All academic mark sheets and certificates for verification
- Aadhar card, Passport (front & back page), PAN Card (if available)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.