Cognizant (CTS) Recruitment for Programmer Analyst Trainees at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job - Cognizant (CTS)
- Programmer Analyst Trainee (Security Engineer)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Science / Engineering Graduate
Must Have Skills
- CA Identity Manager
- Inventory Management
- Understanding the functional aspects of the clients requirement
Efficient Task Execution
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications project specific processes and workflows
- Creating application specific reports Eg:
- SLA KPI reports performance aspects:
- Number of transactions processed per day no of successful transactions etc
Participation in Calls/Status Reporting
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Learning / Training
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and boot camps to learn about client application suites technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
- Employee Status : Full Time Employee
- Shift : Day Job
- Travel : No
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.