Cognizant (CTS) Entry Level Recruitment for Programmer Analyst Trainees at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job - Cognizant (CTS)
- Programmer Analyst Trainee
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Science / Engineering Graduate
- Understanding the functional aspects of the clients requirement
Efficient Task Execution
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications project specific processes and workflows
- Creating application specific reports Eg:
- SLA KPI reports performance aspects, number of transactions processed per day, no. of successful transactions etc
Participation in Calls/Status Reporting
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Learning / Training
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and boot camps to learn about client application suites technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools (like Quality Center JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Must Have Skills
- Automation Anywhere
- Node js
- Employee Status : Full Time Employee
- Shift : Day Job
- Travel : No
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.