Cognizant (CTS) Recruitment for Test Automation Engineers at Chennai, Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Cognizant (CTS)
Multiple openings for Automation Testing Engineers (Developer)
- Automation Testing Engineer (Developer)
- Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
QA, Agile, Automation Testing, Test Scenarios, Selenium, System Integration
- Experienced in working on agile engagements Ability to groom stories along with ProductOwner
- Build Test Plans
- Build Test Scenarios Steps to validate Features Stories
- Prepare Test Data for System Integration flows Validate Features Stories Build Automation suite using Selenium Awareness of QA standards and apply those in execution Experienced in working on agile engagements
- Ability to groom stories along with Product Owner
- Prepare Test Data for System Integration flows Validate Features Stories Build Automation suite using Selenium
- Awareness of QA standards and apply those in execution
- Employee Status: Full Time Employee
- Shift: Day Job
- Travel: No
- Role: Testing Engineer
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
About Company: Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.