Cyient Recruitment for Software Developers (C#, .Net, IoT, Azure) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Cyient
- Software Developer – C#, .Net, Internet of Things, Azure
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent C# programming skills
- Experienced in .NET based software development for enterprise applications
- Experience with Azure VMs, App Services, Storage, and SDKs
- .NET skills – CLR, Entity Framework, gRPC, ASP.NET
- Advanced C# skills
- Use Visual Studio with ReSharper and other productivity extensions
- Experience with basic networking protocols – TCP/IP, UDP & HTTP
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git and Azure DevOps (good to have)
- Experience integrating with SAP HANA, SCADA, and other enterprise systems
- Understanding of REST and experience working with Geo APIs
- Good knowledge of quality standards
Expertise in as many as possible of the following:
- MVC frameworks – ASP.NET Core MVC or ASP.NET Core Web API
- REST, JSON, Good to have: gRPC, SOAP/XML
- Either of MQTT, AMQP or some other message queuing protocols
- Multi-Threading and concurrency
- PowerShell & Batch scripting
- SignalR, Websockets
- IoT Solution development and ideally Azure IoT hub or equivalent
- Event Streaming and specifically Azure Event Hub or equivalent
- Experience working with Secrets as a Service (Key Vaults) Azure Functions (or AWS Lambda), Blob Storage and SQL Databases
- Transact SQL, Stored Procedures and Experience working with RDBMS
- Any one NoSQL Databases like Cosmos DB, MongoDB etc.
- You will report to the Technical Lead
- Posted: 2.5.2020
About the Role:
- The Internet of Things (IoT) is a launchpad for our Customer company to step into Digitization and vision to empower teams providing them with information on-demand and mission is to build a foundation for IoT tools, automate identified our processes and build applications focused on improving productivity, lower cost of energy, ensuing safety.
- You will manage deliverable to a mix of projects to all partners
- You and us work with Product Management and Technical teams to provide the technical oversight and leadership to IoT R&D projects
- You and us will provide thought technical skills in the IoT domain and integration between an array of systems including SAP Hana, Azure IoT hub, Event Hub, MS SQL, and other enterprise systems
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Our 15,000 associates are located in more than 21 countries, supporting 12 industries, including aerospace, rail transportation, power generation, telecommunications and medical technology.
With a sound track record of growth and profitability, we are committed to developing a sustainable society and actively promoting education and inclusive growth initiatives in our local communities.
We have established deep-rooted, enduring relationships with global industry leaders, by understanding their business needs, goals, culture, and core values. As part of our strong corporate ethos, co-creating business and public value is important to us. In this direction, the Cyient Foundation has developed a framework that unifies our diverse corporate social responsibility initiatives, such as government school adoptions, digital literacy programs, and social innovation technology projects.
Cyient’s Energy and Utilities business unit has been providing planning, design, network, and asset data engineering services globally for over 25 years.
We aim to deliver design engineering, digital innovation, and data-driven operational solutions to help our customers work smarter. Our key customers lie across the mining, oil and gas, power generation, and transmission and distribution sectors within the utility and energy markets.