Danaher Entry Level Recruitment for QA Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- QA Engineer I
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Graduates who have completed Engineering course in 2020 and who don’t have any prior work experience can also apply
- Printing, Packaging and Graphics Industry skills:
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry
- Proficiency in use of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator)
- Process related: Agile /Scrum, Configuration management, Software test environments control
- Analysis: Analysis of requirements / user stories using formal methodologies / techniques to identify gaps
- Test case design using various techniques / approaches to achieve optimal test coverage
- Test data generation and selecting the right test data
- Test execution and test reporting
- Well-versed with various types of testing (like system integration testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.,)
- Good understanding of bug life cycle
- Technology: Good understanding of Web and/or Client / Server technology; Experience in workflow management Software / products
- Tools: Jira or any alternate tool, Test Link or any other alternate tool for test case management, Perforce or any alternate version control tool
- Operating Systems: Working experience in products / applications designed for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Good knowledge on software quality assurance and quality control
- Good knowledge / understanding on productivity and quality metrics being tracked in the project
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Effective and Clear Communicator, facilitate meetings, asking right questions, actively listen and ability to collect right inputs
- Very good communication skills (both written and spoken)
- 0 to 3 Years of relevant work experience in software product testing years (Graduates who have completed Engineering course in 2020 and who don’t have any prior work experience can also apply)
For Professionals with Working Experience
- Good experience in Printing, Packaging and Graphics Industry
- Relevant work experience in software product testing
- Experience in test case writing, test execution, analysis and reporting
- Very good understanding of software development and testing process
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Esko is looking for QA Engineer for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India.
- Engineer will be part of a global team and will work on product engineering of various Esko products.
- Learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various software and testing methodologies of the organization
- Get involved in analyzing requirements (epics and stories) during the requirements analysis phase of projects
- Identify the gaps and clarifications in requirements, bring it to the notice of Lead, Product Owner and ensure they are logged in the tool and obtain responses to be able to track the findings to closure
- Keep track of any new requirements / changes during the process of requirements understanding and clarification process and bring them to the notice of the Lead
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing the product / project are established as per standards defined by the organization
- Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of software product features; Prepare traceability matrix to validate the test coverage
- Understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple environments
- Review the test deliverables produced by other team members and enter the review findings in the defect management tool identified for the project
- Methodically document steps which exhibit a problem and can reproduce and communicate these steps
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, etc.,
- Ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the root cause and generate a detailed report
- Interact with team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues; Promptly escalate unresolved dependencies and issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to Lead
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables. Pay high attention to detail in all work
- Ensure content and structure of all testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained
- Experience and desire to work in a global delivery environment
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Able to stay calm and friendly and able to demonstrate good composure when handling complicated problems
- Very good sense of ownership
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new testing methodologies and techniques
- Good communication skills
- Effective and Clear Communicator, asking right questions, actively listen and ability to collect right inputs
- Self-initiative to learn testing methodologies and techniques
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
These are the moments that make a difference. Performing a delicate operation on an unborn baby. Minimizing waste at every step in the global food supply chain. Protecting our oceans.
These are the innovative technologies and companies making a difference. Powerful microscopes from Leica Microsystems providing the detailed imaging and brilliant illumination required for the most challenging surgeries. Esko’s support of sustainable packaging design that reduces carbon footprint, protects against contamination and extends shelf life. Sea-Bird Scientific’s critical sensing technologies help scientists better understand our oceans and protect global marine ecosystems and the industries that rely on them.
As part of Danaher, these diverse companies come together with a single shared purpose.
We are a science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges, and improving quality of life around the world.
A global family of more than 20 operating companies, we drive meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic, growing industries. With operating companies based around the world—from California to Copenhagen—our groundbreaking businesses transform the fields of diagnostics, life sciences, and environmental and applied solutions by:
improving patient health through powerful tools that increase diagnostic confidence
advancing scientific research to illuminate the causes of disease and pave the way to new, life-saving treatments
ensuring the freshness, dosages and safety of food, pharmaceuticals and consumer goods
protecting our global water supply and promoting environmental stewardship
We are a team of 59,000 dedicated associates who are Helping Realize Life’s Potential every day by bringing our diverse skills, backgrounds, and perspectives together to make a difference.
THE DANAHER STORY
The inspiration for a new kind of company, and our evolution into a global science and technology innovator.
OUR SHARED PURPOSE AND CORE VALUES
Our powerful Shared Purpose—Helping Realize Life’s Potential—and Core Values have made us who we are today and will guide us into the future.
With a range of powerful development opportunities, Danaher is the ideal environment for career growth. Many of our top leaders have grown their careers right here, while simultaneously helping to shape our culture, values and operating system.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Workplace diversity deepens our understanding of the markets and customers we serve and helps us grow. Creating and sustaining a culture of diversity and inclusion is one of our top priorities, and our commitment to continuous improvement ensures we always strive to be better.