Dassault Systemes Recruitment for Dataops Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- DATAOPS Engineer (JAVA with Dockers and Kubernetes)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related Engineering Degree
Docker, Kubernetes, JAVA
- Imagine New Horizons We are seeking an experienced DataOps Engineer to join our Team. You will be reporting to the manager in Bangalore. Do you enjoy challenge ? Here a Dassault Systmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
- What will your job be? As part of this team you will be responsible to Develop, test and debug automated tasks (Apps, Systems, Infrastructure). Using industry best practices, you’ll oversee application troubleshooting, maintenance, identification, escalation and resolution of issues Perform analytics on previous incidents and usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions Build and drive adoption for greater self-healing and resiliency patterns Lead and participate in performance tests; identify bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization, and capacity demands Champion a DevOps model so that services are automated and elastic across all platforms Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortem
- The Challenges ahead Experience with Sumologic/Splunk or other log monitoring tools Experience with data engineering especially data pipelines and building upon messaging and or event-driven architectures Strong understanding of container platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes Experience with automation, idempotent deployments testing, continuous delivery pipelines (eg GoCD/Jenkins), and documentation Advanced knowledge of operating systems (Linux/Windows), configuration management (eg Ansible/Saltstack) and cloud automation (Cloud Formation/Terraform) Experience in applying 12 factor app methodology to application design to achieve reliability Experience in engineering solutions for metrics gathering/publishing and event collection/correlation across distributed architectures, automation, monitoring, intelligent alerting, random fault injection (chaos engineering) and self-healing
- Your key success factors Hands on experience on managing operations of large-scale production environments for application or infrastructure services at enterprise level preferably on AWS Programming skills in Java or Python or similar OOP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering degree.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in JAVA Development with DevOps.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Dassault Systemes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company, is a French multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D digital mock-up, and product life-cycle management software and services that support industrial processes by providing a 3D vision of the entire life-cycle products, from conception to maintenance. Dassault Systemes is a scientific company which combines Science, Technology, and Art to create a sustainable society and thereby provides the businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine the sustainable innovations.