Dell India Recruitment for Senior Cloud & JAVA Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Senior Cloud & JAVA Engineer
- 6 to 10 years of overall experience.
- Expertise on programming language such as Java, Java Script, Node JS, Python and Go Lang.
- Strong Knowledge on a wide variety of open source technologies and public cloud infrastructure AWS
- Strong Knowledge on building infrastructure stack on AWS using CloudFormation or CDK.
- Good understanding of commonly used AWS services and tools – VPC, IAM, S3, EC2, ASG, ALB, WAF, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, Cognito, Route 53, DynamoDB, Aurora MySQL, SSM, KMS, Fargate, ECS, EBS, X-Ray, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, CodePipeline, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy etc.
- Experience with designing both Serverless architecture with Lambda functions, ECS Fargate, Docker containers and EC2 servers
- Good understanding of modern cloud native architectural patterns to build highly scalable, available, fault tolerant, secure and cost effective solutions.
- Lean Agile Implementation experience, product development experience and good knowledge on devops and CI/CD
- Knowledge on Azure is nice to have, but is not mandatory
- Good knowledge and hands-on with integrating AWS services with third party tools like DataDog, PagerDuty, Splunk etc.
- Ability to achieve mastery of new tools, languages and operating systems with training and on-the-job experience
- Our Software Engineers build and deploy cloud native applications using AWS infrastructure. As part of the team, you will analyze our business goals, customers application interface, access patterns and come up with application architecture that is highly scalable, secure, high-available, high performing and cost-effective cloud native services.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered applications to be hosted on AWS using serverless architecture and other cloud native services to make the applications that are highly scalable, secure, reliable and fault tolerant.
- Prepare software specifications for complex products from architectural diagrams and documents
- Create and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Design, build and implement Continuous Delivery using CloudFormation which should be scalable, reliable and easy to adopt in a complex enterprise level solutions.
- Build highly matured CI/Continuous Delivery and Deployment pipeline including unit tests, integration tests, security and performance tests.
- Build Infrastructure-as-code to provision infrastructure using AWS CloudFormation
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Dell International Services India Pvt Ltd
About Company: Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.