DELL Entry Level Recruitment for Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Join us as a Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Bengaluru to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
- As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role
Job Code: R111437
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
- Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Insight into software architectures and applications
- First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role
Job Code: R110848
- Responsible for the software development of disk array enclosure (DAE) management and Drive (SAS, NVMe) diagnostics software from specification to delivery including the embedded part and automation part for both design validation and manufacture validation.
- Develop high performance multithreaded diagnostic software to stress and analyze a variety of large scale storage devices using C++ in a customized Linux environment.
- Create Python test modules to automate the diagnostics.
- Anticipate issues and provide customer support.
- Work with members of the global development team to develop the solution, integrate the solution and analyze test results.
- Be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment and customer support, as well as application of new process and methods into products.
- Works effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily shares information with others.
- Familiar with programming skills with C/C++ programming and familiar Object Oriented SW system design under Linux.
- Understand or practice with low-level software (diagnostic, device driver or firmware) development
- Understand Linux internals, design and implementation of complex multithreaded, multiprocessor systems.
- Familiar with Python, Shell scripts and automation framework as a plus.
- Understand in one or more of the following protocols: SATA/ATA/SAS/SCSI/SES (SCSI Enclosure Service)/NVMe/NVMe-OF as a plus
- Desirable Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Job Family: Engineering Software-Engineer Software-Engineering
- Application closing date: 30.9.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.