Dell Recruitment for Java J2EE Software Engineer at Bangalore, Last Date – 30 November 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role
- Java J2EE Software Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
IT Software Engineer
- Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies’ product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
- Join us as a Software Engineer on our Information Technology team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
- As an IT Software Engineer in Marketing IT, you will deliver next-generation software application improvements and new products for a changing world, crafting and developing software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partners.
- Work with business applications across functional areas
- Assist in coding, testing and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software
- Collaborate in and sprint plan for multiple projects being implemented in parallel
- Support design and code reviews with a major focus on the best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
- Entry level positions requiring basic understanding of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures related to applications programming
- Some diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to gain trust and respect of engineers, dependent teams and partners to deliver results, all without reporting authority
- Capacity to work in a dynamic environment with minimal direction while delivering in a timely fashion
- Ability to quickly adapt new information and develop general knowledge of system being tested
- Bachelor’s of Technology/Engineering
- 1 year of hands-on J2EE and web service integration development experience (Java, Spring, Servlets/JSP on Apache Tomcat, SOAP/REST)
Instructions to Apply
- Application closing date: 30th November 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30/11/2021
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.