DELL Entry Level Recruitment for Software Quality Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role.
- Software Quality Engineer 1
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Team player with integrity and a positive attitude.
- Recent graduate or 1-2 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Understanding of quality tools, data and processes.
- Problem solving skills and advanced grasp of big picture impact in development of solutions.
- Expertise in test automation (both in UI and API Automation).
- Ability to understand the requirements and provide effective test solutions.
- Ability to communicate clearly the needs to the internal & external cross functional teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot the issues and provide solutions with the functional & domain knowledge.
- Cross-functional skill; communication skills; problem solving skills.
- Experience with any of ELK, Ansible, Splunk, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Tricentis, Docker, Kubernetes, Selenium an added benefit.
- Our Software Quality Engineering team ensures that our next-generation software is of the highest quality. We conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that our software meets or exceeds end-user requirements. We debug software products, oversee the development of test plans, ensure system tests are documented, analyse the results, provide feedback to developers and make sure that all problems are resolved. We also select testing specifications for new products and ensure testing procedures comply with industry-specific standards.
- Join us as a Software Quality Engineer 1 on our PowerMax QE Configuration Test team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. As part of the team you will join a culture of innovation, productivity and accountability involved in all stages of the software development life cycle. Operate in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams to deliver a best in class PowerMax quality. Interact with the Development teams, Product Managers and Customer Services to provide proactive solutions and a superior user experience for configuration upgrades. Build end-to-end testing strategies from design verification, integration testing, system testing and sustaining. Ensuring we are proactive in pursuing automation as a key part of our testing from start to finish. Understanding, anticipating and supporting our customers by ensuring the quality of the products we release, and addressing any gaps that arise immediately.
What you’ll achieve
- As a Software Quality Engineer, you will develop, revise and maintain test plans, test cases and automated test scripts that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on pre-determined product requirements. You will work with Product Development, Product Management and the Customer Support teams to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction. You will collaborate to develop comprehensive test plans across Dell’s product portfolio. You will have the opportunity to drive continual process improvements for the evolution of testing procedures and their future replication.
- Provide solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Understand and adhere to cost/delivery/quality targets established during regression and testing phase
- Contribute to test automation activities by coding and programming in current languages
- Follow standard engineering/test practices and use judgment within defined practices and procedures
Instructions to Apply
- Application closing date: 30th August 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30/08/2021
Job Tagged in
Dell International Services India Pvt Ltd
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.