Dell India Recruitment for Software Quality Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Quality Engineer 2
- Any Graduate
Regression Testing, MS SQL, Typescript, UI Automation, Automation Testing, SDLC, Quality Control
- 2+ Years of experience in Software Testing.
- Expertise in test automation (specifically in UI Automation), Exposure to Test Framework and Techniques.
- Proven expertise in integration of automation test cases into CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge in SDLC
- Ability to understand the requirements and provide effective test artifacts and Solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly the needs to the internal & external cross functional teams
- Ability to troubleshoot the issues and provide solutions with the functional & domain knowledge
- Cross-Functional skill; Communication skills; Problem solving skills.
- eGRC domain knowledge
- Security testing techniques
- RSA Archer product knowledge and ability to create Archer Solution
- Our Software Quality Engineering team ensures that our next-generation software is of the highest quality. We conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that our software meets or exceeds end-user requirements. We debug software products, oversee the development of test plans, ensure system tests are documented, analyze the results, provide feedback to developers and make sure that all problems are resolved. We also select testing specifications for new products and ensure testing procedures comply with industry-specific standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Authors and executes test cases and testing methodology for manual and/or automated tests.
- Understands and adheres to delivery/quality targets established during regression and testing phase.
- Contribute to test automation activities through knowledge of coding/programming in current languages.
- Develops new test methodologies or processes, re-evaluates existing processes. Contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- General understanding of business environment. Fosters teamwork and collaboration within and across work groups.
- Responsible for providing requirements and specifications for the test cases. Accountable for delivery of subsystem, anticipate issues and addresses proactively.
- Fully competent in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a test environment, including necessary equipment, configuration, and software.
- Demonstrated skill with developing appropriate test methodologies.
- Fully competent in the use of necessary tools and applications.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Dell International Services India Pvt Ltd
About Company: Our story began with two technology companies and one shared vision: to provide greater access to technology for people around the world. Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over, fueled by the desire to drive human progress through technology.