Deloitte Entry Level Recruitment for Associate Solution Advisors at Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) Associate Solution Advisor/ Solution Advisor
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
How you will grow
- At Deloitte, we have invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources, including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning.
- Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning center in the Hyderabad office, is an extension of the DU in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
- BTech/ MBA/ MCA
- 0-2 years of experience (optional)
Work you will do
At Risk Intelligence-EERM, the key job responsibilities will be to
- Perform data analysis on large quantity of software licenses reviews for software vendors
- Analyze variety of data and build reports to recover lost revenue within the software space
- Check the accuracy and completeness of data received from the customer and request for missing information
- Work with the Deloitte teams (US and member firms) to create reports as per their requirements
- Demonstrate commitment and focus on quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate flexibility to work for extended hours to complete high-priority deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required with preferred knowledge of analysis tools such as advanced excel, access and SQL
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interact with global teams
- EERM services assist organizations in identifying, evaluating, and mitigating risks associated with external business relationships. Our services focus on improving confidence in an organization’s extended enterprise relationships and include assisting with the validation of information exchanged between organizations and their customers, vendors, and EERM service providers. Deloitte’s EERM services also help organizations improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their contract compliance monitoring processes and controls resulting in improved business performance. It consists of the below submarket offerings
- Extended Enterprise Advisory services (EEAS) services are designed to increase the performance of the extended enterprise and help organizations achieve strategic business objectives. The solutions range from those that can be integrated across the organization and/or to specific risk domains and specific third-party relationships. As part of EEAS, we are focused on software licensing reviews, distributed reviews, vendor audits, and royalty inspection.
Software License Compliance (SLC) – As a part of SLC, we are focused on
- Assessing customer’s adherence to software licensing agreements and contracts as part of the worldwide licensing calibration program
- Obtaining an accurate count of Vendor’s software deployment in customer’s IT environment as compared to the total number of license entitlements owned
- To increase awareness among customers of their entitlements under the terms of their Vendor’s software licenses
- To enhance understanding of the challenges faced by customers in complying with the terms of vendor’s software licenses
- Analyzing software license data for distributed as well as mainframe environment to identify the software deployment quantity
- Creating deployment tables for multiple software vendors
Preferred key skills required
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Access skills. SQL skills would be preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think out of the box
- Usage of SAM tools like SCCM, Flexera and SNOW (preferred)
- Knowledge around software licensing for vendors (preferred)
- Good knowledge of operating systems, servers, hardware environment, software licensing, etc. (preferred)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Deloitte US GLS India
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
Deloitte Tax LLP