Deloitte Recruitment for DevOps Engineers at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
- DevOps Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
How you’ll grow
- At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean to you.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields preferred.
About Deloitte Consulting Cloud Practice
Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients’ Digital transformations. We recognize that the backbone enabling our clients’ highest aspirations for analytics and cognitive solutions is next-gen Cloud infrastructure. From cloud consulting, to implementation and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions. We want talent who is ready to innovate cloud services and empower our clients to leap frog forward in their technical capabilities. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-Gen Cloud solutions. We embrace the tech pioneer mindset and always enable our talent to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Cloud has transformed the way technology enables the business. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers.
- Should be able to provide support for setting up continues integration and deployment pipelines using either Jenkins, AWS Code Deploy, or Azure DevOps
- Must have solid understanding of containers, preferably Docker containers along with container orchestrator like Kubernetes, OpenShift, or Docker Swarm
- Should be able to provide support and guidance for discovering existing containers and help to migrate existing applications into container environment
- Should aware of container, and cloud native application design principles
We believe you are
- An innovator with intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Adaptable, flexible and a professional with integrity
- A good communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with detailed analytical and judgmental skills
- Quick learner and can work in a fast-phased environment
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Deloitte US GLS India
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
Deloitte Tax LLP
Who we are
The Deloitte Consulting, Core Business Operations offering helps clients bring focus to their toughest integration challenges across the technology lifecycle. From requirements to architecture, testing to deployment and beyond, we bring an integrated, “whole company” perspective to every project.
We help our clients make sure that application engineering and testing is executed in lock step with business objectives to optimize performance. We define, develop, and test meaningful business workload scenarios that come as close as possible to an actual day in the life of the application.
To achieve this, we are looking for highly motivated and passionate professionals like you with varied skillset and experiences.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.