DHL India Recruitment for Application Support Specialists at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Application Support Specialist
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Bizagi, DevOps solution, production support
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Bizagi product
- At least 2 years of professional experience in collaborating in DevOps solution or Minimum 2 year of experience in production support
- Experience and knowledge of server operations including Windows
- Understanding and experience of ITIL and ITSM foundation frameworks
- Experience of working in large enterprise companies
- Hands-on experience performing server support, desktop troubleshooting, network troubleshooting
- Professional experience in maintaining and supporting Windows 10 OS, .Net applications and MS SQL Server
- Network knowledge (DNS, IP config., Proxy,..)
- Web based application architecture & support
- MS Office 2013/2016 products, 3rd party application management
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Good communication skills in English and ability to handle pressure at work
- Willingness to learn and be a strong Team player
- Willingness to work in shifts
- 3 July, 2020
- Bizagi Application Support Specialist
- Global Business Services
- Bizagi Application Support Specialist provides consultation, guidance and problem solving expertise with respect to complex technical issues of infrastructure, design, methods, tools to ensure that a robust, maintainable, high quality, standards-compliant business applications software environment is developed and maintained. The Bizagi Application Support Specialist also leads and supports internal improvement initiatives and programs.
- Ensure system availability to critical Bizagi application and Environment through Incident and Problem investigation, root cause analysis and resolution
- Monitors and oversees the performance of the Bizagi service, reporting the results as required and agreed
- Provides troubleshooting of the responsible service
- Coordinate activities and communicate with impacted stakeholders as per incident management process
- Deploy services and enhancements to supported services in accordance with agreed procedures
- Analyses Business Requirements for the service they are responsible for
- Develops knowledge of technical specialism(s)
- Maintain technical documentation and the knowledge of supported applications
- Provides advice, both reactively and pro-actively, to those engaged in activities where their technical specialism(s) are applicable
- Carries out specific assignments related to their technical specialism(s), either alone or as part of a team
- Provides, or assists with, quality assurance of activities involving their technical specialism(s)
- Develops and maintains quality standards and policies relating to their technical specialism(s)
- Educates those in related areas about their technical specialism(s)
- Liaises with staff responsible for the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfill user requirements
- Following successful testing, takes responsibility for the adoption of new software releases from systems development staff or software suppliers, in accordance with internal Processes and ensuring the continued support of the service thereafter
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
DHL Information Services (India) LLP
About Company: Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics company. The Group connects people and markets and is an enabler of global trade. It aspires to be the first choice for customers, employees and investors worldwide. The Group contributes to the world through responsible business practice, corporate citizenship and environmental activities. By the year 2050, Deutsche Post DHL Group aims to achieve zero emissions logistics.