Dimagi Entry Level Recruitment for Engineer Trainees at Delhi
Table of Contents - Job
- Engineer Trainee
Contract / C2H
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology
Complete Software Development Life Cycle
Experience and skills
- Must have worked on at least one software project through its life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Python, RoR, XML, MySQL or other relational databases, Excel, and Access preferred.
- Enthusiasm about working in public health and international development.
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Driven to learning and delivering outstanding work.
- Good English oral and written skills and fluency in Hindi.
- Highly collaborative, adaptable and flexible to respond to external changes.
- Ability to thrive and innovate in a fast changing environment.
- Fluency in any other Indian languages is an asset.
- Quantitative data management and data analysis skills.
- Experience with the complete software development life cycle.
- Desire to make a social impact.
- This is an excellent opportunity for fresh engineering graduates or graduates with 1 year experience who have keen interest in solving technical problems, understanding requirements and building technical solutions in a scalable and sustainable manner.
- This position will be based out of our Delhi office and will initially be a contractual assignment for 6 months, with the potential for further extension or conversion to full-time employment with Dimagi as Technical Project Analyst.
- Salary for this position will be as per competitive market standards.
- India Division Team – Full-time
What You’ll Do
Responsibilities of Engineer Trainees would include some or all of the following –
- Building mHealth and eHealth systems using Dimagi’s flagship mHealth platform, CommCare, using CommCare’s application building tools that do not require coding.
- Designing of mHealth applications by bringing together the best combination of stakeholder inputs, field feedback, technical feasibility, and robust architectural principles.
- Assessing project needs and defining detailed software specifications.
- Developing software test plans, load testing and quality assurance (QA) of our mobile tools.
- Working on other project management and capacity building activities.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Dimagi’s mission is to create digital products and services that support global development efforts to benefit under-served communities. CommCare, is an open source mobile platform designed for data collection, client management, decision support, and behavior change communication projects worldwide, that are focused on improvement of service delivery and targeted interventions in low-resource settings. We work intensively in health and nutrition in addition to other development sectors, providing mobile solutions that empowers front line workers. Working with partners that include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, CARE International, and the World Bank, Dimagi has successfully implemented CommCare and supported 2,000 projects across 80 countries. Dimagi is a certified Benefit Corporation and leading social enterprise, working since 2002.Dimagi is an impact focused enterprise that puts enormous focus on making a positive change in people’s lives.