DMG Solution Recruitment for Academic Content Writers at Kolkata, Last Date – 8 September 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Academic Content Writer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
INR 1.56 – 2.16 LPA
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Quarterly Increment (After every three months)
- Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/(CS/IT)/MCA
- Target Batch: 2018-2019
- Qualification of B.Tech or M.Tech is MANDATORY for this role.
- Good English Writing Skill
- Excellent Grammatical Skill
- Good Typing Speed
- Prepare: projects, assignments, study materials
- Candidates need to write in their own words
- Candidates can research over the internet for information but cannot copy-paste from there.
- Candidate must be proficient in English writing
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 08/09/2020
Job Tagged in
DMG Solution Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: DMG Solution started its journey in the field of Academic Content Writing in the year 2017. However, the company has acquired enormous popularity for providing assignment help through online in such a short time span. Smart strategy, approach and expertise in the field of Academic Creative Writing helped the company to achieve the zenith of success in such a small time. DMG Solution comprises of expert team members who belong to different academic background, and they are the backbone of this organisation. Thus students across the world get relevant assignments, projects and study materials for themselves through DMG Solution.