DXC Technology Recruitment for Mainframe Professionals at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job - DXC Technology
- Mainframe Professionals
We are currently looking for qualified Mainframe Professionals on the below requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Development, Support of variety of Mainframe applications.
- In-depth understanding of the different IBM Z infrastructures.
- Expertise with the design, implementation, optimization, and overall management of z/OS Mainframe products and configuration settings.
- Experience in following is a must: COBOL, JCL, DB2, IMS, CICS, VSAM,REXX and Understanding and handling of RACF.
- Having the practical knowledge in IMS DB/DC, MQ Series will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Mainframe application modernization and Optimization projects will be a real plus.
- Knowledge of open systems (Java) will be an added advantage
- Role: IT/Technical Content Developer
Instructions to Apply
Request you to share your Latest profile with following the details ASAP:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience:
- Current Salary:
- Expected salary:
- Notice Period:
- Current Location:
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
DXC Technology India Private Limited
The Enterprise Technology Stack includes IT Outsourcing, Cloud and Security, Applications, and Analytics and Engineering.
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
DXC invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector customers in 70 countries.
DXC’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global DXC Partner Network relationships, including 14 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware.
DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility, and ranked among the world’s best corporate citizens. DXC is a Fortune 500 company and represented in the S&P 500 Index.