DXC Technology Recruitment for Testing Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - DXC Technology
We are hiring for Pen / Mobile Pen Testing Professional – Bangalore, Please share the below details with your updated resume if you are looking for a challenging opportunity.
- Pen / Mobile Pen Testing Professional
Number of Openings
- Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- Example: SC_1 has GIAC GPEN and SM_1 has OSCP – Eligible; SC_1 has GIAC GPEN and SM_1 has GIAC GPEN – Not eligible
- GIAC GPEN Certification (Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking) – Offensive Security Certified Expert
- GIAC GWAPT Certification (Web Application Pen Tester)
- GIAC GCIH Certification (Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling)
- OSCP – Offensive Security Certified Professional
- GIAC GXPN (Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploits, and Ethical Hacking)
- GIAC GMOB Certification (Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking)
- OSSTMM Penetration Security Tester/Analyst (OPST/OPSA)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- eMAPT (Mobile Application Penetration Testing)
- Thorough knowledge in the areas of data protection of the business and corporate
- At least 4 years in ICT Security scope consulting (in the role)
- At least 3 years in activity of Ethical Hacking/Penetration test for IT or IoT or OT applications and infrastructure
- Understanding of the main security standards and best practices as well as organization, and methodologies for security assurance
- Participation with the role of security consultant in at least in one project of Ethical Hacking/Penetration test for IT or IoT or OT applications and infrastructure with a duration of at least one solar year
- Participation with the role of security consultant in at least one project in ICT Security scope in large and complex companies
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
As the world’s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world€™s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.