Edureka Recruitment for Program Coordinators at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Program Coordinator
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
As a Program Coordinator, he/she will be eligible for other benefits i.e.
- Shift allowance (as applicable)
- Insurance cover
- Provident fund
- Stipend or Salary, is payable in accordance with the Company’s standard payroll practice and subject to applicable withholding taxes.
- Course Specialization: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
- Target Batch: 2018-19
- Desired experience: Freshers
- Requires freshers
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in general computer management, Microsoft Excel, Word, Google spreadsheets
- This is a global role where customers are spread across geography/ time zones. We operate in Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts. The concerned individuals should be motivated/flexible enough to work in US/ Europe day time i.e. ready to work in the assigned shift (it will remain fixed).
- The selected candidate will undergo 2-weeks of rigorous in-depth sales training comprising product knowledge, understanding your customers, CRM, email writing, phone skills etc.
Pre-requisites (must haves)
- Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
- High speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
- Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
- Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
- Being available for communication throughout the day
- Procedure for selection: Shortlisted candidates will have to take an assignment and interview
- Other perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
- Job Location: Bangalore (Work from Home due to COVID-19)
– During Internship Period (6 Months) Stipend – INR 9000/- Plus Incentive
– After Training Period: INR 2.43 LPA
- Bond: None
- Date of Joining: Immediate
- Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Guiding a learner and ensuring that the learner completes the course with the required number of grades.
- Consistent planned engagement with the learners.
- Guidance through the course curriculum and ensuring that the learner attends all the classes.
- Finding out the gaps in learning behaviour.
- Learner Engagement, addressing the complaints and learner satisfaction.
- Act as a single point of contact for the learners for addressing the queries & complaints.
- Telephonic Interview
- Video Interview
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/ Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.