Edureka Recruitment for Research Analysts at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say – that we truly meet their expectations…in fact we go beyond that…Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors.
Edureka presents a great “Work From Home” job opportunity to ‘freshers College students’ who are passionate about their career and are excited to become a successful Content Marketer. The career journey will start with a 6 months internship, which will further transition into full-time employment @edureka for the top performers.
- Research Analyst
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Insurance cover
- Provident fund
- Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ MCA
- Target Batch: 2018-2020
- Fluent in written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
- Preferable Knowledge On Linux & Cloud (AWS)
- Preferable Knowledge On Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop)
- Excellent Programming Skills
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies
- Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
- High speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
- Understand 2020 Technology landscape
- Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
- Seeking a career within the sales field
- Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
- Being available for communication throughout the day
- Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
- Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
- Assignment Test
- HR Rounds
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.