Eicore Technologies Freshers Walk-In for Software Developers at Gurgaon, On 7-12 January 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Walk-In – Software Developer Fresher Gurgaon Product Based Company.
- Software Developer
- BSc in Any Specialization, BTech / BE in Any Specialization
- MCA in Computers, MTech in Any Specialization
- Strong Hands-on experience of .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
- Expected to deliver small to medium functionality independently.
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server (Writing SQL Queries, procedures and triggers)
- Knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Experience of maintaining, extending, and amending existing software as well as creating new applications.
- Knowledge in software design, object-oriented design and implementation techniques as
- well as n-tier application design.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, DI, IOC,SOAP
- Experience with database design and implementation.
- Must have experience with unit testing frameworks, code coverage and static code analysis.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of creation and integration of Web Services, WSDLs / SOAP / REST and WCF Services.
- Software Developer/Sr. Developer will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using Microsoft technologies, such as .NET. and SQL, MVC Server.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as
Walkin Dates, Timings
- From 7th to 12th January 2021
- 11 AM onwards
Eicore Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
Plot No. 577, Udyog Vihar Phase 5,
Contact – Vipin Dwivedi (+91-8588822306)
Last Date to Apply: 12/01/2021
Job Tagged in
Eicore Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Building the fabric of safety nets for the world
Insurance has been around for centuries and is today an integral part how individuals and businesses operate. It has become one of the basic building blocks of any thriving economy. Yet, somehow, insurance is also one of the last industries to be completely digitised. In fact, while you’re reading this, the vast majority of insurers around the world is looking to overhaul their infrastructure and go digital.
At eicore, we appreciate the importance of a healthy insurance industry and want to do our bit in helping this ecosystem through this transition into the future.
Our mission is to make insurance communication, delivery and benefits easy, in every way – for everyone!
Values we live by
Our unique values describe, at the most fundamental level, what we stand for. These shape our culture, influence who we are, what we do, and even who we hire. They’re hard-wired into our DNA and will stay the same as we continue to grow.