EMICON Freshers Recruitment for MBA as Oracle Consultants at Mohali
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Emicon Advisory LLP. We have a requirement for Freshers who have done MBA in Finance or HR.
- Oracle Finance Consultant
- Oracle HCM Consultant
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
CTC Offered and other Terms and Conditions
- We will provide you training on the required software and different modules during the initial 6 months. In event of continuous non-performance during training, the intent to employ will be revoked and training terminated immediately without any notice.
- There will be initial one month of assessment where students will be evaluated on multiple criteria and they will not be provided with any pay during the evaluation period i.e. 1 month and the employment can be revoked if the evaluation criteria is not fullfilled.
- After Successful completion of training, the students will be awarded with CTC Package of INR 3,00,000 which includes the Oracle Certification Fees, Medical Insurance and other benefits
- You will have annual appraisals as per company appraisal calendar upon completing at least 12 months with the organization.
- Any deductions due to statutory or government regulations currently or in future will happen from the stated CTC.
- Emicon invests a lot on skill developments of its consultants and would expect to retain them for a longer period. In lieu of investments made on students being hired from the college, the students would be signing a training agreement wherein they would have to serve the company for period of 2 years from date of employment.
- In case student does not want to continue in job during the period of agreement he/she shall have to pay INR 3,00,000 (Three lakhs) as cost spent towards his training and enablement. Training agreement need to be submitted before joining the organization.
- MBA in Finance / HR
- Candidates must possess at least 60% in aggregate for 10th, 12th and Graduation
- 0-1 Years, must hold a degree in MBA finance or HR.
- Desire to learn and develop knowledge in Oracle.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication skills in order to speak with senior stakeholders both client and organization.
- Ability to display and communicate information and findings both verbally and visually.
- Understanding of business processes in a variety of different industries.
- This role will occasionally require out of normal working hours during periods of change and major incidents.
- Emicon is looking for the next generation of Oracle consultants to join us on one of the most exciting parts of our journey so far.
- We want ambitious, driven and talented individuals from a Finance and HR background who have a flare for problem solving and continuous learning.
- As a consultant you will gain skills and knowledge in Oracle Technology which will enable you to fulfil your role as an Oracle Consultant.
- Fundamental understanding of business processes in Finance/HR is necessary to make change and work effectively with businesses.
- You will be trained on Oracle systems; hence prior knowledge of the system is not required.
- Once you develop the required skills and knowledge you we will be deployed on implementation or support project.
- This role will give you the opportunity to work across different industries with both national and international clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Driving Implementation, upgrades and support activities based on business requirements.
- Approaching situations with knowledge and understanding to ensure best practice is implemented.
- Evaluation and giving recommendations based on current business processes.
- Collection and analysis of business requirements for Oracle Finance/ HR Projects.
- Designing the solution of best practice and at times, be part of the development of those solutions.
- Providing Training on the application to the end-users.
- One on One Interview with HR
- Business Discussion Round
- Final Interview with Senior Panel
Instructions to Apply
- IMPORTANT: When sending your resume, you must send resume with Job Code ‘CHETANAS‘ in email subjectline. Else the resume will NOT reach HR.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Emicon Advisory LLP
With the Industry-College association, our objective is to catch the students early and train them on these products utilizing their business process knowledge earned during their college study and make them deployable on our projects.