Ericsson Recruitment for Automation Engineers at Noida
Table of Contents - Job
Ericsson Recruitment for Automation Engineers at Noida - Job Summary
As the Automation Engineer, who will be responsible is to develop and deliver into production internal applications, being responsible for the whole process: writing technical requirements, developing the script, implementing and testing the application.
- Automation Engineer
- Education: BE/ BTech
- Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Ideally 1-2+ years of software development, with expertise in Python and its frameworks. (Django, flash, panda, microservices etc)
- Experience in improving and maintaining automation, scripts, networks, and processing systems.
- Experience with other scripting languages: Shell/Bash, Perl, Python etc.
- Technical knowledge in Oracle/ SQL Server/ MySQL.
- Knowledge of XML/ XSL/ XSLT.
- Technical knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and Telecom environment.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately to different stakeholders and to different customers.
- Ability to perform effective planning, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and manage multiple task assignments.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Category: Network Operation and Integration
- Date: May 18, 2020
- Be responsible for automation systems design, specification, programming, and testing.
- Be responsible for translating customer needs and business requirements into detailed technical solutions and proposals supporting the integration and deployment of such solutions in production.
- Develop in-house automation; keep abreast of latest developments in automation technology and introduce them to wide operations to achieve cost savings and improve productivity.
- Diagnose and repair bugs within production code.
- Create simple SQL queries for validation of databases (case specific).
- Be responsible for creating high level/low level design specifications and other documents.
- Coordinate requirements gathering and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives and stakeholders that use cases accurately portray business needs.
- Contribute to project plan and participate in all project phases.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As an Automation Engineer we are looking for future leaders with Entrepreneurial & Service mindset to influence and deliver results.